Norms for SayEverything Convention 2019
It is always wise to be informed about rules and regulations before participating any conference or program to enjoy with full zest and freedom.
Please make a note of below points of norms while joining us in the convention
1. Please keep a copy of your ID prove such as Adhaar Card or Passport while attending convention. Adhaar card is preferred.
2. If you are accompanied by an escort, he or she also has to submit the registration charges as per decided by the organiser.
3. The room will be allotted on sharing basis, 4 members will be accommodated in one room. Males and females members will be staying in separate rooms.
4. The Lunch and tea would be provided in the convention premises only while breakfast and dinner will be served in guest house.
5. Your registration will be confirmed only after you have submitted your registration fee.
6. The charges for convention are Rs. 2000 per person including accommodation and Rs. 600 excluding accommodation for two days convention.
7. to confirm your participation, 1st submit the registration fee through below given bank account and then go to our convention registration page to submit your details. Members may also deposit their fee using UPI apps such as Google Pay or Phonepay.
Bank account details for online/offline transaction:
Bank name: ICICI Bank.
Branch name: East of Kailash, Delhi.
Account no. 071901001183.
IFSC code: icic0000719
For UPI mobile app users:
Google Pay or Phonepay number: 9560175887.
8. Use of alcohol, smoke or any form of drugs by all mean during convention is strictly prohibited.
9. The desk registration will be started sharply by 08:45 AM, so please mark your presence at the conference hall accordingly.
10. The accommodation is hardly in 10 minutes walking distance from the convention venue.
Feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or on 9560175887 if you wish to enquire for any other details.
We would look forward to see your participation.